We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
Why Do we Collect Your Information?
This information is collected for the purposes of business engagement and is held for the sole purpose of assisting you with any enquiry of business that you may have with us.
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, if you do give us personal information about yourself or others, we promise to treat it securely, fairly and lawfully. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
When we ask you for personal information online, it will only be in response to you actively applying for or using one of our online products or services. We may use personal information you provide for the purposes of providing more relevant content to you.
Information We May Collect Through the Website
We may collect, store, use different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
1. Identity Data – which includes first name, last name
2. Email Address
3. Contact telephone number
4. Technical data – include internet protocol address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on devices you use to access this website.
5. Usage Data – includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
6. Other Information – any other information you send to us via contact forms and other form submissions.
We use multiple web analytics tools provided by service partners such as Google Analytics to collect information about how you interact with our website or mobile applications, including what pages you visit, what site you visited prior to visiting our website. how much time you spend on each page, what operating system and browser you use, the network and IP information. We use the information provided by these tools to improve our services.
These tools place consistent cookies in your browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website. Each cookie cannot be used by anyone other than the service provider eg. Facebook and Google for Google Analytics. The information collected from the cookie may be transferred to and stored by these service partners on servers in a country on than the country in which you reside. Though information collected does not include personal data such as name, address, billing information etc., the information collected is used and shared by these service providers in accordance with their individual privacy policies.
We do not share any of your information with third parties except where express consent has been given.
We will retain your information for as long as the business relationship continues. If you leave the company we have a business relationship with, we will update our records accordingly and will delete your information as there is no longer a requirement to retain it.
Your Rights As A Data Subject
As a Data Subject you are entitled free of charge to request:
1. Access to your personal data
2. Erasure of your personal data
3. Restriction of processing
4. Rectification of personal data
5. Objection to processing
6. Data portability – move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way without hindrance to useability.
7. Withdraw consent for use of data any any time, if relevant
* Please note that a reasonable fee may apply for repetitive requests, manifestly unfounded or excessive requests or further copies. If you wish to excercise any of these rights, please inform us via email using the contact details on our website.